We have been looking into different prototyping tools for our team, but have been using Flinto for about a year now so I wanted to share some thoughts on it.
- The UI is fairly straight forward, especially if you are used to working in Sketch
- It’s fairly easy to build out behaviors and micro-interactions
- You can download the Flinto app for iOS to view prototypes on devices
- You can add horizontal scroll and animations
- You can record and save .mp4s and .gifs
- Support is very responsive and resolves issues quickly
- Easy integration with Sketch
- The app is still a little buggy
- The mobile app for reviewing prototypes only works well in iOS
- The mobile app doesn’t provide screen recordings
- Exporting files can take a pretty long time
I’m working with a proto.io trial now and am excited to share my thoughts on that, they seem to offer a lot really useful features such as integration with Lookback and screen recording.